• Lead the development and execution of the customers short and long term strategies which optimizes profitability and sales revenue and achieves company, category and customer objectives.
• Develops accurate and timely forecasts using a variety of inputs from both consumption and shipment perspective, adopting a continuous improvement mind-set.
• Lead the development and execution of customer specific solutions e.g. assortment, merchandising, pricing and promotion which achieve customer, category and business objectives.
• Drive the customer agenda and develops strong and influential relationships with key customers focused on delivering shopper, channel and category centric solutions which accelerate customer engagement.
• Leverage insights to influence customers to implement solutions and identify new opportunities that will deliver results that are beneficial for both customer, category and business. Evaluates and monitors customer initiatives to drive continuous improvement, efficiency and effectiveness for both customer and company.
• Execute new product launches with timely and effective execution to maximize customer impact in the marketplace.
• Knowledge/ Experience
Minimum 5 years’ experience in hyper channel experience
Good command in written and verbal English
Integrity and Trust