Contribute to the creation of display strategies to maximise transactions and conversions for the business unit leveraging global display catalogues.
• Lead the testing of display solutions in the market engaging with customers, managing prototypes and finally tracking data to measure impact on shoppers and/or Sales.
• Work collaboratively with the Customer Development team(Sales) to better understand customers’ needs and use this insight for future display design locally as well as input for the Global display team.
• Accountable for the deployment of all display solutions within customers across channels working closely with all relevant internal stakeholders e.g. Sales / R&D / Customer marketing / Commercial to meet success criteria.
• Create and execute trade decks to ensure the Field & Customer teams have the sell-in tools they need to engage with customers and ensure they have appropriate instructions to land the activity plan effectively.
• Responsible for inspiring customers with disruptive display innovations and ensure that company are perceived as the best in class supplier for creative solutions.
• In partnership with the Customer Management team, sell concepts to customers where appropriate leveraging relevant shopper and customer insights & data.
• Ensure the right balance between global and cluster led solutions and locally delivered solutions, making recommendations to the Display Development Leader through the OP and activity planning process.
• Seek to identify display opportunities and best practice which can be leveraged across Customers or by the Global display team.
• Education & Professional Qualification
-Bachelor’s degree or above
- Total 3+ years’ experience
- 3 years related working experience at Trade marketing/display design agency.
- Moderate experience in FMCG/consumer products
- Display development experience with a demonstrated ability to develop and execute successfully strong and impactful display solutions in a diverse range of customers.
• Functional Competencies
Product (Packaging) & Process Design
Design for quality & effectiveness
Category & Shopper Acumen
Leveraging Insights into Action
Financial & Analytical Acumen
• Leadership Competencies