1. Take supportive role for analysis and reporting
- Work cross-functionally within Sales planning team to support the successful and innovative execution of approved strategies and initiatives
- Identify business opportunities and threats through analyze business trend & performance
- Validation of diligent sales practices and delivery of operational efficiency gains.
2. Execution monitoring, performance analytics
- Track, gather, review, and analyze key performance trend for business unit
- Analyze the financial implications of strategic decisions
- Develop & deliver KPI reports on a regular basis
- Monitoring of organizational performance metrics
- Communication liaison relating to stakeholders
- University Graduate with + 3 years’ experience in analytic & business reporting
- Skill & experience for statistical tool & system in Financial industry will be plus
- Communication skills with intermediate English ability
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Project
- Understanding of business structure, sales channels, market segmentation, and business research & analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High energy level and self-motivation
- Goal oriented and willing to work under time pressure.