Digital Partnership strategy formulation
- Market watch & develop access to digital ecosystem partners in various industry sectors
- Find distribution opportunity and modeling new structure by capturing potential opportunity
- Conduct benchmark study and come up with implications
- Set the negotiation strategy based on mutual benefit analysis
Partnership development including negotiation of terms & condition
- Define hypothetical “moment of truth” for offering
- Relationship management to realize identified partnership opportunity
- Design terms & conditions to generate maximum benefit out of new digital partnership with start-ups, platform partners etc.
- Prepare proposal for partnership based on mutual needs and financial return
- Set up key metrics to measure performance and conduct pilot test prior to final contract
Customer journey design including additional offering
- Design customer journey considering customer experience and operation excellence
- Co-work with product manager & CX designer to build offering process
- Define business requirement including functional & technical aspect
- Over 8 years of work experience in platform or/and membership business
- In-depth knowledge & network with digital ecosystem partners including digitally enabled traditional service provider - Solid understanding about business modeling, financial analysis, and platform based customer journey management
- Logical, hypothetical, analytical thinking capability with basic understandings about digital technology
- Communication and presentation skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical business groups across the organization including external partners
- Skills in business computing (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint) and digital analytics tools, particularly digital marketing, content management and tracking tools.
- Proven track record in working independently and collaboratively with minimal guidance.
- An outcome-driven, creative thinker with an innovative bent to problem solving.