This role is responsible for being a Digital Subject Matter Expert, identifying trends and sharing knowledge. The Digital Marketing Manager focuses on expanding credibility and awareness for the portfolio of brands in helping to maximize the exposure and performance of the online portfolio by defining, executing and measuring the online merchandising strategy, from traffic, search, content, placement to monitoring and reporting.
Leads digital marketing plans working closely with Marketing team to extend the marketing strategies to digital retail space and ensure timely execution and measurement.
The role provides both support, insights and education to the sales team and the Digital Customer Development Managers on all aspects of e-retailer search engines as well as having a direct impact to deliver best in class consumer experience.
• Lead and manage digital annual planning, execution of campaign/promotion and measurement of websites and communications in collaboration with Brand Managers, eCommerce, Media, Consumer Affairs, Agencies and Global IS partners.
• Collaborate with Brand, Agencies, Vendors and Digital Customer Development Managers and Customers on the development of digital programs and creative based on key priorities and focus areas.
• Independently manage Ecommerce Digital agencies’ strategic planning and implementation to ensure efficiencies and effective execution of digital initiatives.
• Bring the digital market trend into ecommerce team and research for in-depth insight of online consumers and shoppers.
• Develop analytics capabilities for eKPI’s including site metrics, digital advertising and SEO performance, coupon/rebate tracking, survey and other brand/insights tools.
• Ensure consistency & high-value experience for consumers, which emphasize content, retailer’s information needs and business goals.
• To collaborate with D-commerce Customer Development Manager to ensure Customers’ requirements are implemented to ensure our products reach, placement & conversion.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in e-Commerce/Digital Marketing area is a must
- Career in Open Market or Social Commerce platform is a plus
- Preference given to digital marketing / advertising, CRM, social media and digital analytics, ideally several years’ agency or agency management experience
- Ideally several years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in retail, or with an emphasis in the digital space; preference given to digital marketing / advertising, CRM, social media and digital analytics, ideally several years’ agency or agency management experience.
- Experience with developing and executing Digital strategy planning and management with strong working knowledge of websites, digital advertising platforms, email, CRM and analytics.
- Exceptional knowledge of and experience with various digital marketing technologies, web platforms and user generated content tools to deliver an exceptional online consumer experience.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization and how to implement in a brand appropriate tone of voice and customer experience.
- Ability to apply problem solving and process improvement techniques and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to analyze and deliver insights from a multitude of data sources.
- Be up to date with product reviews, trend reviews, best & worst sellers, and volume drivers.
- Excellent editing and proofing skills, proficiency with internet and suite of Microsoft Office.
- Strong time management skills and flexible work approach to ensure deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Fluent verbal and written English-language skills